Star Uretech was formed in 2001 by Tony Hughes, Stephen Pennington, Andrew Foll and Robert Jackson who had joined together in the urethanes
division of Sterling Technology Ltd. Star Uretech’s resin products were first manufactured by Sterling, but by late 2005 had moved to their
own warehouse and manufacturing facility based in Blackburn.
With over 70 years combined experience in the development and production of specialist urethane resin systems, Star Uretech has become a strongly driven urethane resin systems supplier that meets the needs of specific customer requirements where more conventional technology often suffers shortcomings.
Star Uretech adhesives and surfacing materials are diverse and be used for the following:-
● Adhesive applications used within the flooring industry - for bonding decorative and wearing surfaces and concrete for access flooring.
● Aggregate bonding for high-friction and coloured surfacing used on highway paths and roads.
● Bonded rubber crumb for wet-laid specialised surfaces and moulding applications.
● Decorative aggregate toppings for architectural and landscaping e.g. tree planter bases to driveways.
● Membrane coatings for roofing, waterproofing and DPM applications.
● Resin bonded aggregate systems for specialist highway applications such as permanent road repair, ironwork and mechanical joint fixing.
We love to talk and we are always happy to help so please contact us.
Meet the team.
Director (General Manager)
Director of Sales & Technology
Return to top of page.